What Amiga models do you all work with?

General talk forum.
Iarla

Re: What Amiga models do you all work with?

Post by Iarla »

That's really cool - and nuts :) I love it.
Silverstreak

Post by Silverstreak »

So I have a couple of options. I have a 1200 with an 030 but no FPU. It's fun to play around with, but isn't really great for 3D.

My main machine is a 2000 which has a Videotoaster and Vampire installed, that rocks! The Newtek eco-system is very impressive.

For convenience I also use WinUAE on my iMAC. It's great for just powering through renders which I am startng to do. Hopefully I'll have something to show soon!
fxgogo

Post by fxgogo »

I have a 1200 with some form of 030 accelerator which I still have to get working with my 3.qr roms. Only 8MB of ram, which I hope to change. I also like to run via emulation, as it is quicker all round.
walkero

Post by walkero »

I currently work on AmigaOne X5000 trying to make a Lightwave installation to fully work, and find all the small configurations and utilities out there. It is pretty fast on modeler and Layout, but the rendering screens are a little bit tricky to make them work well. Of course, I run it under AmigaOS 4.1 FE.
Jay22

Post by Jay22 »

A1200 with blizzard 060 85mhz, I have just purchased a vampire v4. So will be doing some comparisons, with render times. See if the old girl can keep up.