Ep.9 Morph texturing

We will be submitting our homework for every episode here.
muadib
Site Admin

Ep.9 Morph texturing

Post by muadib »

Upload your homework logo images/anims here!

Episode's link with timing: https://amigaraytracers.com/webcourse/009.php
- muadib
muadib
Site Admin

Re: Ep.9 Morph texturing

Post by muadib »

Here is three Jumpgate examples, with slightly different vortex rotation angles. The top left is the most rotated one (-500degrees, see ep.9)

- muadib
DLG

Post by DLG »

Uhhhhhh... :oops:

I'm following the step you did in the video one by one and when loading the image in Layout,this error message saying "Missing chunk in image file." appeared but the image still seems to be loaded normally. In the version of Brilliance I used there's no "save format" options when saving the brush image... When I tried to preview the object,the result is different from yours at 46:53.

I remembered you had came across similar issue somewhere in Ep.9 or Ep.10 but I really don't know how to solve this problem...

Update: I made an gradient image again in Brilliance,loaded the image in Lightwave and now the result is normal without any problems.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DLG

Post by DLG »

Here's my homework made by only totally following your steps...
muadib
Site Admin

Post by muadib »

Wow, congrats! Hope it feels good being able to produce this. You can try adding multiple similar layers and see what happens. Again, your imagination and experimentation is the only limitation!
- muadib